We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to source, attract, evaluate and recruit qualified candidates for various positions and seniority levels.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include developing short-term and long-term hiring plans, advertising our open positions and sourcing candidates both online and offline. To be successful in this role, you should have full-cycle recruiting experience and excellent communication skills. You will ensure we offer a positive candidate experience!
A successful candidate has the skills of salespeople and head-hunters. They possess sounds judgment and a can-do attitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborate spirit, we want to meet you immediately!
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and the position requirements and expectations
- Define the job position in a manner that is attractive to the job market
- Determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions for each position
- Assess applicants regarding position requirements, using Applicant tracking system
- Understand market conditions for targeted sources and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets
- Sourcing of the candidates using a variety of sourcing channels/methods
- Develop and maintain a relationship with recruitment agencies/head-hunters globally
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Screen, interview and Assess candidates: review resumes, cover letters, schedule interviews, and assess interview performance. Doing a reference check for the finalists
- Develop a relationship with prospective talents – past applicants and future potential candidates
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Reporting on the hiring status
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Assist with Onboarding and Offboarding Processes: pre-joining, orientation, feedback collection and analysis and continuously propose improvements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Hiring Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with HR business partnership or generalist experience supporting senior leaders at global, international companies, preferably within IT (software development, preferably Software-as-a-Service) or finance organizations
- Experience with Human Resources Management Software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity using social networks and international job platforms to post job ads and source/interact with candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach, with the ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization at a global scale
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives, and excellent process orientation
- Showing creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, growth mindset, and resilience
- Ability to act as a change agent, to operate with urgency, and to challenge the status quo
- Business fluent in English, additional local languages are a plus
- Willing to work and live in Zagreb and to travel to target markets
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of a passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform that is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.