Ready to join us on our exponential growth trajectory?
Oradian provides a unique enterprise solution to financial institutions across South East Asia and Africa. Within the Philippines, we are the fast-growing enterprise solution for financial institutions and already reaching 10% of the adult population. We are seeking competitive and motivated individuals to join our Customer Acquisition Team in Manila, Philippines. The Sales Executive
will drive business success by the acquisition of new mid-market and enterprise customers from all areas of the financial services industry across the whole of the Philippines.
Qualifications and experience :
- Manage potential customers through the full sales cycle through to closing mid-market and enterprise deals
- Plan, develop and execute account-based sales strategies
- Explore existing relationships, as well as sales and product, plans to further grow Oradian’s relationships in the financial industry
- Articulate Oradian’s value proposition to senior executives
- Deliver on revenue targets
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Sales, preferably in one of the following:
o Software as a Service
o Enterprise software
o Banking software
- Proven track record in delivering on target, with deal sizes of USD 50K to 500K
- Hunter spirit, ability to cope with multiple deals simultaneously and a complex decision-making process on the customer side
- Experience in banking, fin-tech or financial inclusion is a plus
- Business fluent in English, additional local languages are a plus
- Closing sales requires extensive travel
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform which is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.