We are looking for a SaaS Product Manager who will own Oradian products such as our cloud based core banking system, mobile banking, payment channel integrations, credit scoring from the idea stage to the roll-out within customers’ organisations.
Candidates will work closely with our Customer Success, Sales, Product and Best Practice teams in order to identify new opportunities and shape them into services and products. They will engage with Marketing and Sales teams to define target markets, pricing and go to market strategies which will be executed by our in-market teams.
The product manager is responsible for the product P&L and will be measured according to the success of the product in the market and the ability to execute on the strategies and the constant adjustment of such.
- Understand our customers’ operations and their internal requirements and/or requirements of the end-clients
- Prioritise projects based on market research, competitive intelligence, and industry trends
- Conduct in-depth market and requirement analysis through a close cooperation with existing or future customers and by engaging in their day to day operation
- Identify the target market, go to market strategy, pricing and customer value proposition of a new product
- Plan and define the business aspects of a product and communicate the requirements with the Product teams and maintain a product/feature roadmap
- Design a rollout plan for our customers and their staff which allows them to introduce the new product or service in their organisation and if applicable to their end-clients
- Own the P&L of the product and ensure the success of the rollout and adaption
- Ongoing monitoring, improvements and optimisation of the product and ownership of the feedback loop to all other teams involved
Qualifications and experience
- Proven work experience of at least 10 years in enterprise product management and ideally fintech and/or financial inclusion
- Affinity for different cultures & environments, especially emerging markets
- Curiosity, willingness to explore and go far beyond the average to solve our customer’s challenges
- Proven ability to develop products from idea stage to rollout within a customer’s organisations
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- The confidence to challenge and educate senior management of our customers
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform which is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.