We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organisation of key customer projects. You will provide strategic guidance to implementation and CS teams to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
The successful candidate will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. The goal is to ensure that all projects deliver a desirable outcome to Oradian.
The successful applicant works well under pressure and it’s comfortable with change and complexity in a dynamic environment. The project manager will need the experience and enthusiasm necessary to expand the project management team.
Oradian serve over 80 visionary customers – rural banks, MFBs, MFIs, Saccos, and Cooperative Societies – from 12 countries and your focus will be customers from Southeast Asia. Your work base is in Manila, Philippines.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and teams for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage the relationship with the customers and all stakeholders
- Proven working experience as a project manager in a complex software solution implementation for at least 5 years
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience of Cloud-based solutions and SaaS model
- Experience in banking, microfinance, FinTech or financial related fields is recommended
- Accounting skills is a plus
- Project management certification is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the Agile framework
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams across different time zones
- Willingness to travel to remote places to engage with customers
- Patience and empathy to bring customers to the next level of business excellence
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive problem solver
- The confidence to challenge and educate senior management of our customers
- Proficiency in English
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform which is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.