Oradian is looking for a Professional Services Team Lead
to lead the rollout of the cloud banking system initially in the Philippines but potentially in greater Asia. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing Oradian's professional service’s team and ensuring on-time delivery of their projects, while advising the coops, rural banks and microfinance institutions that form its customer base.
Successful applicants must have strong project and portfolio management skills, also have proven experience in building and leading teams. They should have had insights into the operational processes of financial institutions and be comfortable with engaging customers' senior management during implementation processes.
The Professional Services Team Lead will manage our existing team, grow and engage the team as we move into new verticals and own the strategy to ensure and sustainable growth in newly opened regions in Asia.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Grow, motivate and lead the professional services team in The Philippines;
- Take care of staffing and training onboarding the new recruits;
- Train and coordinate implementations delivered by third parties;
- Engage with customers’ senior management to ensure a smooth transition to Oradian toolset;
- Champion Oradian's best practice approach within the financial inclusion industry and communicate it to customers;
- Motivate the team to achieve customer excellence.
- Project and Portfolio management:
- Monitor KPIs and improve implementation processes;
- Coordinate and plan implementation projects;
- Define clear project plan, resources and schedule for each implementation;
- Engage with the product team about feature requirements and priorities for ongoing implementation projects;
- Ensure on-time delivery of all implementation projects;
- Selecting and prioritizing projects that align with strategic objectives;
- Project portfolio controlling: Monitoring and evaluating project progress;
- Supporting project managers, especially in regards to risks, issues, and dependencies to find solution to keep the project healthy;
- Champion and implement internal processes for all areas of responsibility;
- Work closely with Customer Acquisition and Customer Success to ensure seamless customer’s transition between customer journey process steps.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of ten years in at least one (preferably both) of:
- Complex (ERP) software solution implementation;
- Microfinance or related financial inclusion fields or a bank-like financial institution;
- Experience in managing and developing a team;
- Proven track record of working in a high-growth environment;
- Proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding KPIs in software solutions implementation projects/program management or a similar role;
- Proven ability to think analytically and strategically about complex business challenged to engineer and drive positive change.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize assignments appropriately;
- Run multiple work streams in parallel;
- Great customer service attitude and strong communication skills;
- Willingness to travel to remote places to engage with customers;
- Patience and empathy to bring customers to the next level of business excellence;
Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we provide a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency. With Oradian, financial institutions are able to boost global financial inclusion by growing and serving more clients.
Oradian’s toolset - and why it’s disruptive
We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, based on the number of clients the financial institution serves. Oradian’s subscription model makes it possible for financial institutions of all sizes to access leading technology.
With Oradian’s toolset financial institutions are enabled to drive financial inclusion through:
- Efficiency with automatic, simplified administration
- Informed decision-making with real-time data and reporting
- Growth to reach more clients without incremental costs
By delivering three main business benefits, Oradian delivers the opportunity for financial institutions to know and control their portfolios.
Oradian’s global community
Our global community of financial institutions is made up of over 75 visionary customers – rural banks, MFBs, MFIs, Saccos and Cooperative Societies – from 11 countries: Brunei, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Myanmar, Nigeria, the Philippines, Senegal and Zimbabwe.
Together, our customers provide access to digital financial services for over 3 million clients in remote, hard-to-reach parts of the world. We are poised to scale operations and increase sales throughout West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
Oradian is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Manila, Philippines. We are a fast-growing team of talented and committed experts in technology and microfinance. We work in an open, collaborative culture. We have over 130 team members from more than 30 countries.
Tell your friend about this position