At Oradian, we are passionate about enabling banks and fintechs to scale through technology.
We partner with financial institutions, fintechs and neobanks, South East Asia and Africa to deliver highly efficient financial services.
Our solution is a flexible SaaS core banking platform serving 10 million clients across the globe. We support more than 50 enterprise customers across 12 countries, and we always strive to innovate new ways to support our customers’ growth.
We love what we do, so a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team! If you are an individual who thrives on finding innovative solutions to meet the toughest of challenges, and who is eager to get your hands dirty – look no further.
Oradian is a B2B SaaS Fintech, offering a core banking and loan management platform for fintechs, neobanks and digital lenders across Africa and Asia. Our customers are at the cutting edge of financial services in emerging markets and serve millions of clients through our platform.
We are looking for a Presales Consultant to join our sales team and to support Oradian’s business expansion. You will be the sparring partner of our sales executives, working closely with prospect customers to identify their needs, present our solutions and support the sales process through relationship building.
Applicants must have a solid understanding of financial institutions’ processes, ideally lending fintechs and/or neobanks. You should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders from technical to engineering to C-suite. You will be required to travel up to 30%.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of our solutions and provide technical guidance throughout the sales cycle to assist in moving opportunities from early stage qualification to closure
- Assist sales in accurately assessing and forecasting opportunities.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a right fit proposal covering Oradian's software & services appropriately mapped to the client's business drivers
- Create and run Demos and PoC’s with the customers
- Be the key product subject matter expert to determine how the product can be integrated into the client's overall technology solution.
- Provide sales support by leading or assisting with new or existing customer presentations; provide demonstrations of solutions.
- Effectively communicate key differentiators and competitive advantages.
- Lead and drive RFI/RFP responses.
- Ensure adequate pre-sales information regarding implementation.
- Build re-usable collateral (demos, decks, etc.) that can be tailored as required for other customer opportunities.
- Document client use cases to build sales toolkits for re-use
- Assist the sales and marketing teams in Lead Generation Campaigns
- Provide feedback about customer’s requirements to the product and engineering teams
Minimum of 5 years of experience in at least one (preferably both) of:
- B2B/Enterprise SaaS pre-sales for financial institutions
- Neobank / Lending Fintech operations
- High-level engineering background that enables conversations about the technical aspects of our SaaS platform with Fintech CTOs
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with high accuracy about technical terms with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in fast-paced startup environments
- Well-structured and detail oriented, able to analyse customer’s operational requirements
- Creative and solution oriented when exploring use-cases
- Open-minded to meet customers and create relationships with different stakeholders through the organisation both virtually as well as face to face
The role is a remote roll based in Manila, Philippines and requires travel for customer visits about 30% of the time.
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced growing organization with lots of development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- An international and learning environment full of passionate and talented people
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the most innovative and fastest-growing industries.
- Extensive travel opportunities
Oradian thrives to keep and promote an inclusive and diverse environment. Please pay attention to the following, so we can properly review your application:
- That the information you entered is in English
- That your e-mail address is spelled correctly.
We aim to get back to all candidates as soon as possible. Thank you!