Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform which is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.