Oradian is seeking a competent authentic leader to continue and extend Oradian’s success and proactively pursue growth in our respective markets. This will primarily involve an in-depth understanding of the Oradian way, comprehension of selected markets, defining and the implementation of customer acquisition plan for the Philippines market.
The successful candidate needs to execute: knows how to close, how to lead and mentor a team, how to hire, how to build the basic processes, and how to do it again, and again, and again. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Responsibilities include leading the sales team, developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Your duties will include hitting current quota, team’s annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with a passion for this opportunity, able to deliver b2b solution sales techniques, creativity and leverage a balanced a practical mindset with business acumen and leadership through complex sales opportunities. You will be proficient in verbal, written and presentation skills to convey and deliver the set objectives with creativity and enthusiasm. And you would have done this before.
At this stage of the Oradian journey, the role of Head of CAT will report directly to the CEO.
Ultimately, you are getting your hands dirty, contributing and being part of the company’s long-term success, and have fun reaching our mission.
- Own and work through the defined annual sales targets
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and solely focus on expanding our customer base
- Establish strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand customer’s requirements and address their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate Oradian’s value proposition through the sales process, proposals, and presentations
- Understand Financial Inclusion and banking industry and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Recruiting and onboarding of a great sales team and ensuring their success
- Backfilling and helping your sales team close deals. Working and closing key deals with them.
- Spotting issues before they escalate.
- Identifying and exploring opportunities ahead of the horizon.
- In general, making sure your direct and indirect reports work as effectively and efficiently as they can
- Create sales tactics in collaboration with in-country sales teams: How to compete; Pitch scripts;
- Coordinating FUD and anti-FUD; Segmenting customers; Optimizing how best to execute Lead Gen and marketing; Getting feature gaps filled with Product and Engineering; Learning and understanding how to maximize the revenue per lead.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Creating and selling deals yourself
- Play an active role in the senior management team to achieve the company vision, maximize growth, and evolve the business into a global company
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a Sales Director, VP of Sales or sales and marketing leader
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive b2b complex solution sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing customer-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Thorough understanding of SaaS, B2B, and frontier markets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Done this before
- Regular training and opportunity to grow with the company’s fast expansion
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- The contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Fast learning environment within a team of passionate, talented and international team
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest-growing industries
Oradian is a fin-tech company serving financial institutions in emerging markets. Oradian offers a core banking platform which is delivered as Software as a Service, allowing financial institutions to easily digitise their products and operations in order to scale efficiently. Our global community is made up of over 80 financial institutions in 12 countries serving several million end-clients.
Oradian is a dedicated team of experts and practitioners, from a unique combination of industries: fin-tech, banking, financial inclusion, and technology, who have joined together to deliver best practice and technology solutions to support financial inclusion.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.