At Oradian, we are passionate about enabling banks and fintechs to scale through technology.
We partner with financial institutions, fintechs and neobanks, South East Asia and Africa to deliver highly efficient financial services.
Our solution is a flexible SaaS core banking platform serving 10 million clients across the globe. We support more than 50 enterprise customers across 12 countries, and we always strive to innovate new ways to support our customers’ growth.
We love what we do, so a positive attitude and passion for our mission are essentials for our team! If you are an individual who thrives on finding innovative solutions to meet the toughest of challenges, and who is eager to get your hands dirty – look no further.
- Monitor optimize and tune the performance of database systems
- Write complex SQL queries and stored procedures for transaction processing and reporting
- Support development of compilers targeting PostgreSQL ORDBMS
- Design and expand OLAP systems
- Educate application developers on PostgreSQL best practices
- Ensure database backup, high availability and disaster recovery procedures are in place
- Responsible for provisioning and automating database server and related infrastructure deployment
- Support other teams with tasks involving databases
- Collaborate in making architectural decisions
- Highlight and identify challenges as soon as possible and bring them to the Company’s attention
- Experience writing complex SQL (any dialect)
- Experience with at least one major RDBMS; PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- One scripting language: Python, Bash, ZSH
- GIT knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Backup, HA, and DR theory
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language
Nice to know:
- Extensive knowledge of PostgreSQL on Linux
- Experience with large databases
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools
- Experience with configuration management tools as: SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Location & Time Zone: Europe, Remote
Please note that if you are based outside locations where Oradian owns a Legal Entity we will consider hiring via an EOR.
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced growing organization with lots of development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging tasks with lots of responsibility and freedom to excel
- An international and learning environment full of passionate and talented people
- The opportunity to drive transformation in one of the most innovative and fastest-growing industries.
- Extensive travel opportunities
Oradian thrives to keep and promote an inclusive and diverse environment. Please pay attention to the following, so we can properly review your application:
- That the information you entered is in English
- That your e-mail address is spelled correctly.
We aim to get back to all candidates as soon as possible. Thank you!